- Low Income Form – If the “other” box isn’t checked please make sure it doesn’t say “See Attached”. It was defaulting that way until Megan fixed it so when auditing your own files make sure it doesn’t say “See Attached” if the other box isn’t checked.
- POG Verification – No need to add this to the POG in school docs. Auditors will be checking to make sure it’s showing up in the activities so make sure it’s there before turning in the file. It will fail if it isn’t mentioned in the email that we are “pending POG” or “pending POG Verification”. Make sure you put the screen shot in the email to the auditors.
- FAA Scripts – When doing an FAA please make sure that if you are using a script you don’t sound robotic or sound as though you are reading a script. QA is hearing this and it’s awkward.
- ARM Budget – When filling out a budget with a student please make sure you verbalize why you are asking such intrusive questions. That way the student will understand the reasoning and they shouldn’t get defensive or upset. “In order to get you the best payment option possible I need to go through your budget”, or something to that effect.
- IDs & SSCs – If a student has a temporary ID we need Kody’s approval. If a student has the receipt from the SSA showing they have ordered a new one we need Kody’s approval