- Update to Dependent Parent No Social – When the signed ISIR is returned, the planner must go in and correct the ISIR to reflect that the student and the parent signed it. (STEP SEVEN)
- High School or Equivalent on ISIR – The student must have a GED or Diploma to enroll, so they must choose one of those options on the FAFSA.
- Pell for Less Than 9 Credits – Loans are not available for anyone that has less than 9 credits in an AY but they are eligible for ¼ Pell if their EFC is low enough.
- New Pell Disbursement on PCEs– According to Sonia’s new charts we are able to award more Pell than we initially thought. If your file has already passed audit there is no need to change it but if you can make an ARM lower then please do.
- Arm Adjustment and Months to Repay– Remember that if your ARM total goes down to another bracket that you have to redo the loan to make the months lower.
- Money Received/Paid on your Behalf (PARENTS OF DEPENDENTS) – There is not a spot on the FAFSA/ISIR to add this for a parent of a student so, as per CFA, it needs to be added to “other untaxed income”.