- POG Date – A POG is okay as long as it has a month and a year. So the only time we will need to get CFA approval is if the POG only has a year on it without a month.
- MPN and Info Sheet – If the references relationship on the MPN doesn’t match the info sheet then we are fine.
- Last Names – When a student has dual last names but only 1 on the ISIR and documentation, we can accept it as long as the ISIR isn’t C Coded. We are also able to accept it if the students maiden name is on the ISIR but the SSC has the new married last name if it’s not C Coded. (Per Ryan P.)
- Independent Student Based on being Pregnant – We need a letter from the student stating when they expect to have the baby and that they “plan on providing for the child” once they give birth.
- Gender Question on ISIR – If a female student doesn’t answer the gender question, we can correct it as an FP if we have a valid ID in the file. We do, however, have to wait for the new ISIR to come in before submitting to audit.