- Worker’s Compensation – This should be included on the “other untaxed income” portion of the FAFSA.
- FAFSA Correction Form for Dependent Students – When correcting a FAFSA for a dependent student, the parent must also sign the FAFSA correction form.
- Adjusting Unsub on the ARM/PCE – There is a button on the ARM that will adjust your Unsub loans when the Pell or Sub loans have to be reduced because of lifetime limits. It is blue and says “Reallocate DL”. If it shows up on the PCE, that means it should be used.
- Valid ID – If the ID will be valid on the start date, but will expire within 6 weeks after the start, a POA statement is required from the student, but approval from Kody is not.
- Military Benefits and Where They are Sent –
- Chapter 30 (Montgomery GI Bill): funds are sent directly to the student. We set up the plan like a normal student and encourage them to send the funds to the school to pay down their ARM and loans.
- Chapter 33 (Post 911 GI Bill): funds are sent to the school. Coordinate eligibility and the PCE with Angelique.
- Chapter 35 (DEA – Survivors and Dependents): funds are sent directly to the student. We set up the plan like a normal student and encourage them to send the funds to the school to pay down their ARM and loans.