- Info Sheet (UPDATE)– If a student completes the info sheet and makes an error, the FP is allowed to complete a new one and send it for the student to sign. ***This has been retracted. The FP is no longer able to complete this form on behalf of the student. If this changes Dave will let us know!
- Address on Info Sheet – If the student address on the info sheet is incorrect you do not need to complete a new one. CFA doesn’t look at that. If any of the references have a wrong address then it will need to be corrected.
- Cut Off PCE’s – PCE’s cannot be cutoff. They must be corner to corner and show when and who the email was sent to. It also needs to show the disclaimer at the bottom. If anything is cut off it will not pass audit.
- Money Paid/Received – If the parent gives the student money or pays a bill for the student it does not need to be added to the ISIR as money paid/received. If any person other than the student’s parents gives the student money it needs to be added.
- SEOG – If the student has used all Pell for the current award year and has a 0 EFC we can still award SEOG.
If the student has reached Pell aggregate limits and has a 0 EFC we can still award SEOG.
- Computer Fundamentals – A student can attempt to test out of Computer Fundamentals. It doesn’t cost anything. They can only try one time and have to pass with 90%+. The deadline is Sunday before classes start. If they pass the test then it works like a transfer credit. It can save the students money!!!