- Campus Change in CVue – When changing the campus from the original application in CVue, the Enrollment Wizard will ask “do you want to use the existing application information”, click NO to ensure it will update the campus to the new one.
- Deferments for Perkins and FFEL Loans – We will need physical signatures on deferment forms for all students who have Perkins and/or FFEL loans. Students can print out the deferment form, hand sign it, and take a picture of it to send back to us.
- Child Support Paid (Update) – We can accept a statement from the student for child support paid (and/or received) even for V6. We can require additional information if it doesn’t add up. The statement, child support form, and ISIR all need to match.
- ID POA – When you have an ID for a file that is expired, blurry, cut off, trashed, or anything else like that, and you have a POA to go with it, please include the bad ID in the file with the POA.
This was missed from 5/23/2016:
- Child Support – Now that the student is filling out the child support form on their own, they do not need to have an additional statement or documentation to go with it. CFA can and will request additional documentation if there is any conflicting information.