- Notify Registrar of Date Change activity – When putting in an activity in CVue for changing the date, it needs to be assigned to Beth Hatt.
- UPDATE Income Earned from Work (IEFW) – We DO need to review the ISIR for IEFW if we have a copy of the tax transcripts or W2s. Even though the IEFW is not a verifiable item for tax filers, if we have tax return transcripts or wages and earnings transcripts that conflict with the info on the ISIR, we need to correct it. It will be conflicting information if we don’t. GOOD NEWS IS, if we can identify the conflicting information, we can probably correct the ISIR on the spot because we will have the documentation to do so.
- SEOG for 4 Month Loan Periods – Ryan P. confirmed that SEOG is entered on a term by term basis rather than loading it all into the 1st AY for 4 month loan periods.
- PO Boxes on MPNs – If the MPN is already completed for another school and is valid, we can accept it with PO Boxes for the student’s address. If a student is completing the MPN for IU/SHO, we cannot accept PO Boxes for the student’s address.
- Pending Final ISIR – When submitting a file to audit “Pending Final ISIR”, please make sure that we have the VALID ID and a V5-RATED POG (no unofficial transcripts). If either of these items are missing, we have to wait to submit the file to audit until the corrected ISIR comes back. The reason being, these have a chance of coming back selected for V5.