- FAFSA Correction Form – The only time you CANNOT use this form is when you have a Dependency Override, Professional Judgement, or Marital Status change WITHOUT documentation. Get the documentation and you can use it.
- Scholarship Deadlines ***UPDATE***– The deadline for scholarships is 11 days prior to the start. Thursday, Week 3 by Midnight!
- ARM Payments – The guidelines distributed (5/3/16) are in effect and will be used by IU going forward. Please make sure you reference the email I sent out with the subject of, “New Eduplan Guidelines” for review. If you do not have this, please let me or your ADOFP know ASAP! The minimum payment for any ARM loan must be $25.00/month. The $25.00 payment will only be available to those who meet the criteria, so please make sure you familiarize yourself with those guidelines.
- UEH Appeal Process – Students who start school with us on a UEH appeal (UEH Probation) will not receive a tablet for at least the 1st two modules. CFA will review the student’s GPA at the end of their 2nd module and if they are at a 2.0 GPA or higher, they will qualify for Title IV funds (including the 1st Pell Disbursement). If they are not at a 2.0 GPA by the end of the 2nd module, CFA will check again after the next module to see if they have a 2.0 GPA or higher. If by the end of the term (4th module) the student does not have a 2.0, the student will have failed the UEH probation and must be cash-pay.
- Reentry Students Need to go to ROSLC – We cannot always trust what their lead screen says in CVue because it doesn’t always show the most current enrollment so check the enrollment tab and NSLDS to determine if it’s a returning student. There have been several that have made it to a 1st year planner then ends up needing to go back to ROSLC.
- Dependents Other Than Child or Spouse – If a student’s household size is below poverty level, and they have a “Dependent Other Than Child or Spouse” then we need to verify no matter if they are selected for verification/low income or not.