- Grant/Scholarship Money on ISIR – We cannot accept these items as income received. If this is all they receive then they would still be considered low income.
- 4 Month Loan Period – When putting together a 4 month loan PCE you can bring in whatever amount is left from the old loan even if it is over what a student receives in 4 months usually. Whatever they have left can be brought in.
- V4/V5 POG’s – We need the actual diploma or transcripts for the POG if they are V4 or V5.
- Dependent FAFSA with Parents that are not Legal Residents – When completing a FAFSA for a dependent student and the parents are not legal residents you only enter the information for one parent. Put the SS# as all zeros but only put one of the parents info or else the FAFSA will not let you proceed.
- CampusVue Verification Holds – Before removing any holds in Cvue for verification please check the new ISIR against the last ISIR submitted to CFA. Additional items may need to be provided to clear the new ISIR or forms may need to be corrected to match the new ISIR. If you have questions please ask, don’t just remove the hold.
- Rescheduled FAA – If you call a student for the FAA and they need to reschedule then they are considered a no show. The only time they are not is if they rescheduled 15 minutes before the FAA or earlier.
- UEH Transcripts Required – We will need these not only for Pell but for Loans as well. If the student received any type of aid (loans or grants) then we need the transcripts.
- Expiring ID’s – We need a new ID if the ID will expire within 6-8 weeks after the start date. The ID cannot expire before CFA orders their funds.