- In-Kind Support – Cannot be from student’s parents or from the other grandparents of the baby. A male student cannot claim in-kind support from the mother of the child. A female student can be independent if the boyfriend is providing in-kind support of her and the child. (This is approved by Ryan Perry)
- Expired ID – If the ID or license is expired or expiring before the start date we need Kody’s approval to get it through audit.
- SSC Receipt – Even if we have the receipt showing they are getting a new one we need the statement from them that they’ll send it in and Kody’s approval.
- UEH With No Pell Used – CFA only requires NSLDS and the ISIR if selected for UEH and no Pell was used within the last 4 years. No need to get transcripts from the schools if NO PELL has been used within the last 4 years.
- Prorating Loans Below Half-Time – Students ARE NOT eligible for Stafford loans if they fall below 9 credits in a single term. No need to prorate loans if below 1/2 time (9 credits).
- EC Already Completed For Another School – If the EC has been done with another school within the year then these step can be taken to get our school on it:
- Low Income and Children – If a person is claiming to support a child but make no mention of them anywhere in their statements it will fail audit. Make sure they mention the children somewhere in their statement. If everything makes sense then you’re good.