- Uploading Student Documents – As a common courtesy to the auditors and CFA please make sure to have the students docs (ID, SSC, and POG) the right side up before sending to audit. Rotate them if they are upside down or sideways.
- Step 3 of 5 when using Enrollment Wizard – We have been told to use the start date and Q when putting the term and billing in but L-Dene has verified that we leave the “Start Term” blank. Please see below:
- Italicized Info on Audit Email – If there is an italicized note on your audit pass email please correct it. It will not cause a failure but it does need to be corrected.
- Adding SNAP to ISIRs – We do need a permission statement from the student in order to correct the ISIR to say yes to SNAP, if they are selected for verification.
- Parent PLUS Credit Check – The Parent PLUS Credit Check needs to be run within 180 days. If you have a PLUS result that is older than 180 days please run it again.
- Split Award Years for Pell and SEOG– It is that time of year again when Pell and SEOG need to have a 15-16 disbursement and a 16-17 disbursement. If you have questions, please refer to Erin Anderson’s screen shot email.
- April MOD Pell– Now that we are down to one disbursement of Pell for 15-16 we can use 2888 instead of the 2887.
- Laptop Passwords Required Now – Passwords are required now for the HP 450s. It is “student” all lowercase. These laptops are for the Computer Science and Web Design laptops. Students may call and ask you what it is, so now you know.