- Uploading POGs – If you receive a POG from a student or AC, please send it to the student advisor to upload into CV. There have been a few instances when the planner has uploaded the POG and it causes issues outside of packaging.
- FAA Templates – Remember to use these templates to help build rapport.
- Pending Final ISIRs (Reminder) – Files can only be submitted to audit pending final ISIR if the below applies:
- 1. The student must be selected for verification
- 2. The corrections made must be made by the planner
- 3. We must have documentation for the corrections made
- 4. The corrections need to be identified in the file submission for the auditors.
- Final EAs – We will no longer be able to package a file for a student without the final EA with all signatures. We can still submit for audit, but these will not be passed off until the final EA is loaded into CV. These will be treated like students who are “pending POG”.