- Low Income – Even if a student is incarcerated we can accept an email statement verifying that. Remember, the only time we need more is for V6 and for proving independent with a child and under poverty level.
- ISIR Correction – If an ISIR correction has been made please indicate on the package task and in the notes if it is an institutional or student corrections. That way we know if we can turn it in while we wait.
- Rollovers – Even with the team changes we are still able to take our own rollovers….for now.
- ARM – Make sure that the payment dates and amount of months for repayment are correct if the first ARM disbursement isn’t in the first AY.
- Deferments/Post False-Start Tasks – Make sure you are sending the deferments and doing the other tasks after false start.
- Withdraws – If a student wishes to withdraw they need to do so through their Academic Advisor and call the business office for their balance.
- Dependency Override – We do not need the wet signature if it is on the dependency override paperwork.
- Restarts and laptops – If students are restarts or Masters students and already have laptops they DO NOT get tablets so don’t have them fill out the tablet form.
- FSA ID Password/References – When speaking with a student before the FAA remind them about references and have them write down their FSA ID Password so it’s ready for the FAA.